|Copyright 2006 Michael Redfern. All rights reserved.|
All materials contained on this site, including text, graphics, icons, still and moving images, sound recordings, musical compositions, audiovisual works and software, are the property of Michael Redfern or its content suppliers and are protected by Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 and international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of Michael Redfern. You may not reproduce, modify, distribute or republish materials contained on this site (either directly or by linking) without our prior written permission. You may not alter or remove any trademark, copyright or other notice from copies of content.
You may, however, download material from the site (one machine readable copy and one print copy per page) for your personal, non-commercial use only. We reserve all rights in and title to all material so downloaded.
All trademarks, service marks, trade names, trade dress and logos appearing on the site are the property of their respective owners, including in some instances Michael Redfern.
Terms and Conditions of Use
Access to, and use of, this site is provided by Michael Redfern subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
1. Use of this site constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions, which take effect immediately on your first use of the site. Michael Redfern reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online.
2. You are responsible for reviewing regularly information posted online to obtain timely notice of such changes. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified by the posted changes.
3. Material may not be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, posted, broadcast or transmitted in any way except for your own personal non-commercial home use. Any other use requires the prior written permission of Michael Redfern. You agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any of the material contained in this site or use it for any other purpose other than for your personal non-commercial use. You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner that does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of this site by any third party. Such restriction or inhibition includes, without limitation, conduct which is unlawful, or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person and the transmission of obscene or offensive content or disruption of normal flow of dialogue within this site.
4. This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to Michael Redfern products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided "AS IS" and on an "IS AVAILABLE" basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy. In no event will Michael Redfern be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from use or loss of use, data, or profits, whether in action of contract, negligence or other tortious action, arising out of or in connection with the use of the site. Michael Redfern does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, and reliability of the materials. The names, images and logos identifying Michael Redfern or third parties and their products and services are proprietary marks of Michael Redfern and/or third parties. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any licence or right under any trademark or patent of Michael Redfern or any other third party.
5. Where you are invited to submit any contribution to this site (including
without limitation any text, graphics, video or audio) you are required by such
submission to grant Michael Redfern a perpetual, royalty-free,
non-exclusive, sublicenseable right and license to use, reproduce, modify,
adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform,
play, and exercise all copyright and publicity rights with respect to any such
work worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any media now known
or later developed for the full term of any rights that may exist in such
content, consistent with privacy restrictions set forth in Michael Redfern's
is suggested that you do not submit your contribution to this site. By
submitting your contribution to this site, you also warrant that such
contribution is your own original work and that you have the right to make it
available to Michael Redfern for all the purposes specified above, is not
defamatory and does not infringe any law.
6. If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these Terms and Conditions are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction which that Term or Condition is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from this clause and the remaining terms and conditions shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
7. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Disputes arising here from shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
8. If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, you do not have permission to access the contents of this website and therefore should cease using this website immediately.
Michael Redfern is not liable for any infringement of copyright arising out of materials posted on or transmitted through the site, or items advertised on the site, by end users or any other third parties. If you believe that your rights in copyright are being violated by any materials posted on or transmitted through the site, please contact us promptly so that we may investigate the situation and, if appropriate, block or remove the offending materials.